We believe in the power architecture has in our lives. Starting your morning routine in a beautiful bathroom sets a peaceful tone for your day. A thoughtfully designed kitchen makes cooking fun. Well designed built-ins free your home of clutter.
As Certified Green Professionals (a designation administered by the National Association of Home Builders,) we weave sustainable practices into the fabric of our company. As standard practice we…
- Only install plywood-box cabinets (not high-VOC particle board)
- Use low- or no-VOC paints and finishes
- Tightly seal any opened portions of the building envelope for air leaks, and install insulation that meets or exceeds current code requirements
- Create enduring spaces using high-quality materials with long life cycles.
- Recycle many job site materials.
Emma Kirk: Owner/ Designer, CGP, CGR
Emma curates the KirkBath and Kirk Kitchen Signature Collections of finishes and fixtures, compiling well-coordinated options primed for easy mixing and matching by clients. Believing that form follows function, all Signature options are designed to perform well together.
Joel Kirk: Owner/ Production Manager, CGP, CGR
Joel lends his budgeting and construction expertise to our projects. Joel ensures the successful, on-time construction of your new bathroom or kitchen.
Emma and Joel have both earned the designations of Certified Green Professional (CGP), and Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) through the National Association of Home Builders.